1. The website located at the URL www.esla.eu (hereinafter, the Website) is the property of European Special Ladders S.A.
who has all the rights, as owner or licensee, over the content, design and
source code of the same.
2. The use of the website is free and is
carried out under the exclusive responsibility of the user, European Special
Ladders S.A. reserving the right to modify without prior notice the presentation,
configuration and content of the Website as well as the conditions of access to
it. Users of the Website will not do anything that could damage the image or
rights of its author.
3. Data of the owner of the Web
- European Special Ladders S.A.
- Camí del Cementiri 23, Polígon Industrial Can Ribot
- 08319 Dosrius
- NIF: A62220801
4. European Special Ladders S.A. adopts the reasonably adequate security measures, in accordance with its
possibilities and state of the art, to guarantee the operation of the Web and
the security of the users. However, security measures on the Internet are not
completely reliable and therefore the absence of viruses or other elements that
alter the computer systems (software and hardware) or documents of the user are
6. The contents of the Web are merely
informative and informative. European Special Ladders S.A. does not guarantee the
usefulness, veracity or timeliness of the content of the Website.
7. The visit to the Web does not imply
the registration of personal data.
8. Access and browsing through the
website is public except in those areas of restricted access which can only be
accessed using the password provided by European Special Ladders S.A. The
password is personal and non-transferable, obliging the user to use it
diligently and confidentially and not to allow its use by third parties not
authorized by European Special Ladders S.A. The user must immediately notify
European Special Ladders S.A. of any fact that allows the improper use of the
password of access to restricted areas, with the aim that European Special
Ladders S.A. may proceed to cancel it
9. The establishment of any link from
the Web to other third-party websites and / or from other Web sites does not
imply that there is any relationship between European Special Ladders S.A. and
the person responsible for the other website, nor should this link be
construed as endorsement by European Special Ladders S.A. of the contents and
activity of the third party website.
10. The Website is governed by Spanish
law and any discrepancies that may arise will be resolved by the Courts of the
city of Barcelona.